Tuesday, March 1, 2011

No autographs, please

OK fiiine....just because you are a loyal reader
here is my autograph just for you!
{and a little story as to WHY you should hold onto that little gem}


Saturday afternoon I was at a bridal shower
when I got a text from my good friend Alyssia

Alyssia: You were just on The Soup! The clip of the week was Birdemic and I saw you!

Me= super confused
surely she must be mistaken
I mean YES I am in that movie...
but Kirsten and I barely had a part in it
She must have meant that she saw Whitney

After all, this IS Whitney's movie...right?

WRONG apparently!!!

{side note: for those of you who don't know, Birdemic was my sister Whitney's movie debut.  It has taken off as a cult hit and is now available on Netflix and on Bestbuy shelves nationwide in the new release section.  My sister Kirsten and I served as extras in the movie as well, so The Moore's  and friends obviously love this movie and the attention it has been getting...}

Anywho,

I came home and immediately DVR'd The Soup
and sure enough, our clip was on that night

So what did the awesome crew of The Soup pick as the BEST and most memorable of all the horrible scenes in this so bad it's good film??

Thats right Ladies and Gentleman
The Boardroom Scene
featuring Moore Sisters 1&2
and sadly not #3
{Sorry Whit}

Enjoy the awesomeness that is Kirsten's and my acting debut in the link below.
you obviously will not be disappointed....

{P.S.  Gotta love the "brothers" with their shirts off re-creating our sisterly high five!}


xo,
*L*Mo

No comments:

Post a Comment