Thursday, February 24, 2011

the incredible shrinking *L*Mo {I hope}

Life.is.good.
I've been enjoying life a lot lately...
enjoying life by way of eating everything in site apparently.
Sadly, all good things must come to an end and soon my clothes will no longer fit.
{and you will recall, resolution numero uno this year was to lose weight!}

**GET IN MY BELLAY**

So
I have started with a goal of losing 15 pounds
and have been using a cool little app called LoseIt.
{Shout out to Meg for recommending/doing this with me}

I started this goal last Wednesday.

And so far I have lost 
drumroll pleeease
5 pounds

to what do I owe this much of a weight drop in such a short time frame?
the stomach flu


AKA: A special kind of hell

The one and ONLY silver lining to stomach flu
is the weight loss.
Good times.
I consider this my gift from God for having to put up with that horrible sickness for upwards of 3 days.
Man I wanted to die!

So that's what I am up to these days...

I'm keeping my calories low today because I am headed home to make 
Chicken Parmesan ala Tyler Florence
and drinking a bottle of Caymus with my *love*.

A big THANK YOU to Lauren for the stellar dinner recommendation.

My tummy thanks you 
but my weight loss goal does not.

xo,
*L*Mo

1 comment:

  1. I'm making this on Sat! Mmmm, I could use some Caymus right now.......

    ReplyDelete