Tuesday, February 8, 2011

well they totally SCREWED me...

  Any of you ever been to...
???
If you haven't
find one
and go there
Their Pizookies are amazeballs
cookie + deep dish pizza pan + ice cream = Pizookie = YUM

OR you might NOT want to go there after you hear this little story...

I went to BJ's for lunch with our two managers and a few new reps that just started
I ordered the Cobb Salad
I freaking LOVE this cobb salad
it's probably one of my top 3 fave salads
actually it used to be called the "Not Exactly Cobb, Cobb"
because it isn't really a Cobb at all
but that is neither here nor there.

So at approximately bite 3
I bit down on something HARD
I freaked out immediately
"OOOOOMG I think I just broke a tooth!" I said.
So I spit out my mouthful into my napkin and
behold
a SCREW
A shiny
hard
metal 
SCREW!!!!

So we of course call over the server
who brings over the manager
who comps our whole meal

which is nice and all
but I just had a METAL SCREW in my mouth people
{and I kinda got a baby cut on my gum from it...call me a wimp but it hurt!}

Now...I was raised by an parent who is an attorney
My dad is a hard working
**ambulance chaser**
{just kidding dad}
and has taught me many things about the law and suing people who piss you off

My mind immediately began filtering through my possible "claims" towards BJ's and what I could possibly
COLLECT from them because of this INJURY

Some of my favorites:
"Ouch I bit this screw, Wow and now my neck kinda hurts, it must have given me whiplash!"
and
"Ugh, I bit this screw...I think I'm going to need a professional level teeth whitening job asap!"
and
"OMG, I bit this screw..I also think I'm definitely going to need new highlights, a new outfit, an expensive purse, and a car detail"

Ok so none of those would probably ever fly....
but a girl can dream

another thing I tried to collect on?
possible time off???

Most recent conversation with my manager:


ME: im thinking I need to take an emotional and physical PAID leave of absence from work now after my lunch injury...

MANAGER: I think I have some post tramatic stress myself from just watching it happen.

ME: yeah i know, talk to your boss-lets get this approved

MANAGER: on it


Ohhh the possibilities that could come from this lunchtime tragedy...
too bad none of the above will ever happen


SO be warned readers...
If you go to BJs
#1 get the pizookie

and
#2 take little bites and chew your food carefully

NO METAL SCREWS IN THE TUMMY!!!

xo,
*L*Mo






1 comment:

  1. Peep! Hypothetically, I think I should represent you and with our spoils from the law suit, we should retire and become ladies of leisure.

    Hypothetically of course = )

    ReplyDelete