Monday, January 24, 2011

Do NOT Tickle me *L*Mo

Don't even think about it!

"You know what i hate, the one thing i hated growing up.
I hated being tickled. Tickling is the worst.
Cuz it started out fun. Right?
"Tickling, lets tickle!' started fun...ended horribly.
Didn't it always escalate the same way? First you would be like
"Hahahahahahaaahaa c'mon! Hahhaaahaa i can't bre! I can't breathe!
Cut it out!! Stop It!! im going to throw up!"
and they couldnt stop they're like "Hahahaaahaa I dont care! Hahaahaa!"  

Dane Cook couldn't have said it better
I freaking HATE being tickled!

The idea for this post started last week.
I was minding my own business...
doing dishes like a good little housewife {housegirlfriend}
Pat comes up behind me 
and
not only does he SCARE me, but he decides to tickle me too!!
so what do I do?
BAM
straight back kick to the knee!

The look of total shock {and a little pain} on his face was pretty funny
but that's what you GET for tickling {and scaring} me!!!

Yes, I am one of those people that can turn VIOLENT with one little tickle...don't do it.

My friend Rick Travis recently said, 
"Tickle wars, 95% of the time, end in sex."

REALLY? 
I couldn't agree with this less

Pretty sure I got this trait of hating to be tickled from my grandma
**my sweet Nanny**
the one
and only time
I ever tickled her
she literally punched me in the stomach
who does that to their 5 year old grandchild??
{I'll try not to be guilty of this with my own grandkids someday}

So I ask you, sweet readers...

DOES ANYONE ACTUALLY LIKE TO BE TICKLED
{obv. besides you, Rick...i do not want to hear your answer to that}

xo,
*L*Mo

No comments:

Post a Comment