Thursday, January 27, 2011

Whenever I need a laugh...

It's really nice to have a friend like this
Just kidding-I barely know this girl

 the friend I speak of is the one that took the pic
She's pretty fun.

Her name is Jessi Jae Joplin

She makes me laugh and every time we hang out, we spend most of our time making silly videos on her Mac
Thus, today's blog was born.

I needed something to entertain me today.

I TOTALLY FORGOT that Jessi posted some of our videos on Youtube!
So I searched.
watched.
laughed.
and decided to share.

Here is my fave.
enjoy.

I'm hoping this translates as somewhat funny to the rest of you...don't judge me to harshly if it's not
{also funny because we were having a PARTY at her house and for some reason found it more fun to sit down and make this video than do any kind of socializing}

 You should also know that we had more that a few cocktails prior to this recording...

oh, Jessi's also a pretty rockin' POP STAR

check her out here

xo,
*L*Mo

No comments:

Post a Comment