Friday, January 21, 2011

Everybody is...

Workin' for the weekend!!!
Dang, those are some sexy 80s haircuts Loverboy!!

you guys know the song...right?
{10 bucks says you are singing it in your head right now}

** Everybody's working for the weekend**
**Everybody wants a little romance**
**Everybody's goin' off the deep end**
**Everybody needs a second chance, ohhhh**
**You want a piece of my heart**
**You better start from start**
**You wanna be in the showwwww**
**Come on baby lets GOOO
**

Oh man, it's been a long week!
I'm ready for DATE NIGHT tonight!!
Little one-on-one time with my love 
Little romantic dinner
Little movie
Little popcorn...
{okay BIG popcorn, movie popcorn is one of my top 5 fave foods!}
overall, gonna be a nice little evening.

Also..
Going to a baby shower for my beautiful friend Natalia on Saturday,
{crap, still haven't gotten a present for her}
and then headed to the city with my BFF Rae


What are YOUR plans this weekend??

Whatever you are doing...
Have fun
Be safe


xo,
*L*Mo

No comments:

Post a Comment