Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Nanny Diaries...

We've all heard the story
{and maybe seen the movie??}
*Girl meets family*
*family hires her to be their nanny*
MR. X is never home and always consumed by his business
MRS X had a baby pretty much just to say she has one and spends most of her time shopping and exercising
NANNY ends up the motherly figure and raises the kid herself
Mad face is RIGHT!!
Well ladies and gents
*
*
*
*
I am sorry to say
*
*
*
that...sadly...
*
*
*
This story
*
*
*
*
is nothing like that story!!!
I was blessed with the BEST.FAMILY.EVER
to nanny for
One of the reasons why my "about me"
describes my daily longing for my old 
nanny lifestyle
Izzy and I have the best time together
She and her fam moved to Germany
and I was a sad *L*Mo
BUT
they moved home
{hooraaaaaaay}
And i'm back to babysitting one night a week starting tonight!
Yes, I WILL be tired after a long day at the office.
BUT
she is always worth it <3

xo,
*L*Mo

1 comment:

  1. Yay! She's so happy you're back in her life again I'm sure.

    ReplyDelete